Westwoods Health Club
AWARD WINNING HEALTH CLUB
Westwoods Health Club currently hold the title of Scottish Premium Health Club as voted for by our members in a nationwide competition. We are delighted with this accolade and believe these are some of the reasons why we won:
- A personal service guaranteed
- Unlimited free 1:1 fitness appointments
- First Club in Scotland to install SWIMTAG technology
- Edinburgh's largest private swimming pool
- Creche for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Fitness and swimming programmes to suit the wide spectrum of members needs
- A sociable atmosphere with lots of Clubs including hill walking, book group, social tennis
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- MYZONE fitness technology
- Technogym fitness equipment
- Over 50 classes per week - all led by a freelance instructor rather than a digital screen
- Pre and Post Natal fitness instruction
- Children's and adult's swimming lessons with over 40 years teaching experience
- Cardiac Rehab community class in association with Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland
- Outdoor tennis in the summer months
- Unrivalled member loyalty programme
Member referrals are our most poular reason for new joiners at the Club so don't just take our word for it! Pop in and speak to our members and staff and find out why Westwoods Health Club is the best Club for your health, fitness and relaxation needs. Please contact Elaine on email@example.com or call 0131 332 5777.
Current members can also benefit from a friend or family member joining by referring them to the Club. Vouchers between £10 and £40 are available as a way of the Club saying thank you!!
Pre and Post Natal Exercise
We are delighted to announce the arrival of our new Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes. We have designed this to help our expectant and new Mum's to get the most from their exercise leading up to and after having had their baby. We already have some Mum's on the programme as part of a pilot study who have found it really useful so please ask a member of staff on your next visit for more information.
MyZone -MZ-3 heart rate monitors available now!!
Following an extensive period of research into its effectiveness coupled with member feedback, the Club is delighted to announce that we have installed MyZone technology into the Fitness Suite and Aerobic Studio. MyZone uses a personal heart rate monitor and identifies which training zone you are exercising at in real-time. Data is uploaded wirelessly to screens within the Club as well as your smart device so you can monitor your workout more closely than ever. You can also access your data via the MyZone App or alternatively via your PC in a very similar manner to SWIMTAG. A MyZone heart rate monitor is available to purchase for an introductory offer £59.99 (rrp £129.99). Not only does MyZone record all exercise completed within your Club, it also allows you to track your workouts outwith.
For more information on MyZone please visit their website or ask a member of the team.
Scottish Premium Health Club
We are delighted to announce that following an Awards Ceremony in Birmingham, your Club was awarded the Scottish Premium Health Club! This is the first time we have entered this awards process and the decision is based solely on members feedback via an online questionnaire. A huge thank you to all our fantastic members who took time to answer the questionnaire earlier this year.
This award is down to the hard work of the whole team of staff throughout the Club. We have a great team who want to work hard to ensure our members have the best possible experience at your Club each and every time. We will continue to work even harder to build on this fantatsic recognition.
Congratulations also to David Gibson who was awarded The People's Choice Award in recognition of service going the extra mile for Club members. Well done David!
We hope you enjoy being part of the Scottish Premium Health Club!